Friday, May 9, 2008

GARDENING.....

AS I CONTEMPLATE OUR GARDEN, I AM LEARNING ABOUT CANNING OUR FOOD ITEMS AND STORING THEM....

I found a cool website I added to my page as it tells all about canning I believe she has simplified it so a canning dummy could use this site for their info...just thought I would pass it along as well as let u know that here on the farm we are conserving in every way although I never thought I would say that as we have been into prepackaged foods and lots of junk food lol and my son still goes through his junk food crazes and we still do junk food but I make alot more from scratch. I have realized that "cooking from scratch takes alot longer " is a misconseption !!! if I have to add milk and eggs and oil I might as well through flower in lmao.... anyway I am able to keep my pantry full this way as the prepackaged stuff goes about ten minutes after I get it home....lol Ro

1 comment:

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your kitchen. I have beadboard cabinets and I love them.