Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THIS WEEKS INSPIRATION....


ok I have had this pic awhile and I thought I would share it with you all....I am trying to figure out how I can apply this same concept in my own yard only build it myself..well more like sucker my man into it.... I mean I told him I will try anything once as long as he would right? right? so He is always more than eager to do something new as long as I am. I will wait for awhile before I attempt this one, right now though I'm trying to figure out where I want everything to go in the backyard so I have enough room to do what I want in the end. I am trying to draw up a set of plans since we do not want to pay a landscape architect....anyway just putting this pic out there if anyone has any advice on doing your own fireplace I would love to hear it....right now I think we will stick with a metal one though...I just love the rustic look and the overgrown plants and the appearance of a secret place...could the last owner have planted anything at all so I could have one plant that was full grown ;no....Ro

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is a really nice design! I'm coveting it, as well.