Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Farmhouse????

I look at my blog title and I question the farmhouse meaning, with four kids I feel like I live in a farm not on a farm, I was looking through other blogs and I hear a squirting noise behind me and I look over to notice it is my two year old son with my bottle of dish soap and he is dumping it out on my chair...nice. I am thinking what do I clean a mess like this up with ....its a mystery...do I wet a towel ? no, or yes, how about the shop vac, ummmm no, maybe I ll just leave it and it will dry up, no. I have now scrubbed it with a wet rag and now a dry towel and I continue to look at it ....as it is bubbly and white at this point..... its a mystery... I love my kids but I wonder where have i gone wrong? my nineteen year old calls one day and says she was going to pay her rent for the first time she went to get a money order (that is what her roomate told her to get) she asked her roomate how much it cost? and the roomate told her it would be about 50cents. she says ok so where do i get one she asks and the roomate tells her she is to go to the grocery store so she goes and stands in line and then gets to the counter and asks for a 400.00 money order...the gal says ok it will be 400.50 my daughter says wait I thought it was 50 cents for the money order and the lady tells her that it is ...my daughter says oh good and she gives her 50 cents and the gal looks at her and says impatiently that she needs another 400.00 to go with it... and my daughter says what do you mean you just said it is 50 cents... the gal says yes for the money order, but you need to pay for the amount of the money order still and my daughter says I just did I don't understand what you want from me???so she leaves all upset that that gal was so uncooperative, so she calls me because she can't understand why she could n't get a money order.....?????????????????? what am I supposed to say to that....I could go on but I will save my oldest daughter stories for another time lets just say she is blonde... lol Gods cruel joke to moms.....and Two year olds are just to late to send back....my 10 year old well she has a boyfriend longer than my oldest has ever had a relationship...which is against the rules you can't have a boyfriend before your sixteen right...right! and my sixteen year old son has been enrolled in hard core x box training that appears to be a longer course than originally agreed....were having trouble getting him uninrolled when we see him around the house that is... it really gives a new meaning to FARM......RO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg I can so relate!!! I have a houseful and it feels a bit like a circus sometimes !!!