Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Week on the Farm

No Kitchen work to be done. Hubby has only one full day home, and he has volunteered to put up a play structure for our son who is two and bored stiff, you would think living on a farm he would not be ,,,,,but he isn't really he just gets into everything and we can't get anything done. lol so we need to contain him to one area and I feel this is the best solution. I know I know it isn't me though hubby actully said he wanted to do it....maybe he wants to play on it, our sixteen year old says he is busy this weekend with the draft. yah so I need volunteers, and now you know the real reason we cannot find any babysitters when we are trying to get work done, teenagers and babys do not mix. However if you want to ensure you have no teenage pregnancys just have one, and they will tie there tubes! you will not have to worry yourself again.... Ro

No comments: